Trying to think nice thoughts

For the last two weeks we've been suffering from flu. I even took two days of work - which for me is virtually unheard of.



This bug is so bad that I didn't even read a single word of my then book for nine straight days. It really wasn't the book's fault (Brian Keene's Dead Sea BTW). The bug was just that bad. Well, I thought I was just about over it, but I was wrong. It's decided to have another go.



So I've decided to try to ignore it and think nice thoughts - so I spent a few minutes flicking through more holiday photos. In doing so I found this one and thought I just had to share. I have absolutely no idea of specifically where it is. I can remember my wife taking it. We saw a beautiful bit of countryside in Northern France, stopped on the side of the road and took some photos. This is one of them...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update