Amazing Journey

Wow!

Wow!

Sums it up. I've just bought the DVD Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who. The Who have always been a favourite band of mine, been listening to them since I was nine. I have just about everything you can get by The Who, all the albums, all the movies, DVDs etc.

So it was inevitable I guess I was going to buy this one. But what I didn't think of as inevitable was that it would be stunning. As a history of The Who I really wasn't sure I would learn all thay much or see that much new material However it is incredible. There is so much new material in this, wonderful performances - interviews , old clips etc.

Any Who fan NEEDS this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle