Beloved Tigers!

Things are not going well for the team I support - Leicester Tigers (rugby union for the uninitiated). Yesterday they lost to Edinburgh 17-12 and are now out of the Heineken (European) Cup this year. Last year they won the Guinness (English) Premiership Title, the Anglo-Welsh Cup and were the losing finalists in the Heineken Cup.

This year they are losing games far too often for my liking. Okay maybe I have had it too easy over the last few years but this doesn't feel like the Tigers of old.

Mind you it is a bit of a team in transition, the new manager has only recently arrived and so I should give him time. They are still third in the Guinness Premiership and if they stay there will make the final stages...

I am still going to support them - I'm not that fickle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)