Saw III

I remember all the news reports about Saw III when it hit cinemas - people passing out and being physically sick because of the horrific effects. I thought I should watch it, to see what all the fuss was about - that and I had enjoyed the first in the series.

Well I will give it one thing. It's the first horror film I can remember that made me flinch. And it managed to do it more than once - didn't feel nauseous though.

As for it as a film, it's not bad. In fact it's a good deal better than I thought it would be. It's not as good as the first in the series, but then this film didn't have the chance for a reveal as much - we knew from the off who the guy behind the traps is. But it did actually manage a twist or two, one of which I didn't see coming which impressed me.

Not for the faint hearted though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)