Rugby - what's up?

I'm English. I am a rugby fan. So I watched England play their latest six nations match against Italy in Rome. All I can say is what the hell is wrong with England. For the second time in two weeks I have watched England play okay in the first half, establishing a lead in the game by the half-time break, only to come out in the second half and completely forget how to play.

Last week Wales beat them, this week they barely held on against Italy. They didn't deserve to. If Italy had just managed to win a couple of line-outs at crucial times then the result would be reversed, and Italy would have won a victory no one could have denied them.

At last the Leicester Tigers won, beating Premiership leaders Gloucester away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)