fotolog

After a period of pretty much ignoring my fotolog page - through pressures of work then job hunting and prioritising my writing over this kind - I have decided to start posting to it again. And hopefully I will get back to some kind of regularity.

to this end, yesterday and today I have added two new photographs - of Rome's Pantheon and a terracotta-tiled roof in Turin (as seen from the Mole)

If you want to go over and see my fotolog - all images are places in Italy, you won't get any cutesy family shots on my blog - you can find it by clicking the link below

http://www.fotolog.com/ielester

Hope there's something there you'll enjoy.

IE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)