Writing Update

I have writing news. It's been a while - pressures of work have meant I've not been writing much these past few weeks.

But I have had some feedback/updates on earlier writings. A couple more rejections - one review, one drabble. You can't win them all.

On the good side though my copy of Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine #36 arrived today - containing my review of Paul Collins and Danny Willis's Allira's Gift - book on of a young adult fantasy series that is quite enchanting. And I received notice that a poem I write way, way, way back at the turn of the year has gone live at Fear and Trembling - the link in case you are interested is below

http://fearandtremblingmag.com/item.php?sub_id=3682

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update