Stay Alive

Playing a violent horror game? Sounds a pretty harmless activity. However add in an incantation before you play and whatever happens to you in the game happens to you in real life. You die electronically, you die for real.

One by one a group of friends die two deaths, in the game and in real life...

That's about it really. Second rate horror. Not too bad but without anything to raise it above the mediocre.

I've just realised from re-reading this posting and reconsidering the previous one I'm sounding rather negative about things - well certainly these two movies.

I'm not normally a negative person. I normally try to find the positive in even the worst horror movie. But I simply couldn't this time. And it's possible because neither of them are bad enough to be considered B-Movies in the traditional sense. I guess I'm just in a picky mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)