Hell House

I watched another low budget horror film late last night - Hell House. It's another on the budget DVD label Brain Damage Films. I have watched about half a dozen of their films so far and they've all been awful.

But until this one I've usually been able to remember the story the day after. This one - not so much. Most of it is a blank. I can remember some people heading off to a house for a bit of partying. But for the life of me I cannot really remember what the monster was. Okay I know there was something. I read the back of the box and it mentions a demonic curse and insect infestations. But it didn't really trigger much in my head as to the details.

Must have been good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update