Brain Dead Films - back to business as usual

When I last posted an article about Brain Dead Films I was actually quite complimentary. Awaken the Dead was better than I expected, but I suppose my expectations were low. That said I was a little bit impressed, Awaken the Dead held it together as a movie.

However Fist of the Vampire didn't. Essentially someone seems to have decided to make a version of Bloodsport with vampires. It's just disjointed fight sequences with other scenes in between. I'd say more but I really can't remember anything of note in these in-between bits.

Hey - try it if you want. I'm not saying my opinion matters for much. You might get some fun out of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)