Intentions

I woke up this morning fully intending to do some writing. It was going to be a good day. Problem was I made a mistake. I thought that whilst I sort out my emails etc I'd pop in the first of the season 3 DVDs of House. I should've known better. I really should.

I know I am a complete addict of this show - even if I didn't notice its existence for over five years. I've never yet managed to watch just one episode - well except when I first saw an episode on TV when I only had one to watch.

Since I went out and bought the box sets I've not settled for just one. It's just totally wonderful. And I'm hooked. But I'm determined. I'm only going to watch one more and then I will do some writing - honestly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)