Collecting Update - Saturday 29th - Shaun Hutson fest

Last weekend was a bust. I didn't have any free time to go hunting books. This weekend though is at least a little better. I couldn't head out to the Saturday car boots but I could head into Ashby and hit the charity shops.

I thought it was going to be a zero return experience books wise. I'd been to all but one of the shops and bought a bunch of CDs - including another copy of Joe Satriani's Surfing with the Alien - I lost my copy some time ago.

And then I headed into one last shop and found some old horror paperbacks, a fantasy book and another non-fiction about code breaking.

They are

Shaun Hutson - Erebus
Shaun Hutson - Shadows
Shaun Hutson - Relics
Shaun Hutson - Victims
Richard Laymon - Amara
Richard Laymon - The Lake
David Gemmell - The Swords of Night and Day

Sinclair McKay - The Secret Life of Bletchley Park

Maybe I'll get the chance to head out in the morning and find some more. You never know
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)