Writing Free Day

I had thought I might add another thousand or more words to my novel today but I forgot something. I had a dental appointment.

Cue a new crown and a filling and my head was full of anaesthetic and I felt a little woolly; certainly not good enough to do any writing worth keeping. So I found another agency to send the sf novel into and then spent the evening with my wife watching a Stephen Fry travelogue documentary about Central America.

Tomorrow I will write - and maybe buy more books

I did get a chance to do a little thinking about one of the other story ideas and add some scribbles to the notebook containing that world's bible. I'll add more in a bit and then sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)