An evening of writing+

My wife is off doing her music tonight so I have nothing to stop me from writing - yeehay.

Except for the jinx factor. Something is bound to happen now. Something is going to jump up and get in the way. I know it. And I have a fear its going to be of my own making. I'm betting I am putting so much pressure on myself that I will never be able to get it going.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Now let it out slowly...

Is that better?

Yes?

Good...

Now start to panic again. Then accidentally open MySQL Workbench. I really should uninstall that.

Anyway - status report. The novel last night was at 55,162 words. Chapter 16 is next. All I have to do is figure out what should start it and get typing.

I have some writing music on - Spock's Beard - The Oblivion Particle. I am really trying to like this album. I like Bennett Build a Time Machine. That's a good track. Hopefully I will like the rest of the CD.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)