An unexpected, and unfortunately disappointing, late email

Just as I was about to power down my PC I noticed an email had popped into my inbox regarding a submission I made for my alternate Earth sf novel. Well, I opened it and read the text and it was, as expected really, a rejection.

It had lots of kind words and good wishes in my search for an agent but no good news.

I will keep trying. I want to do this old school. I don't want to self publish. Not saying it will never happen but I would prefer it to be the traditional way.

Fingers crossed the YA fantasy might have a chance, And I'm still waiting to hear from the one agent who requested the entire manuscript

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)