Uber quick post

Put my head down and wrote tonight. 1,935 words added. Chapter 15 done and it included more dragons - or at least a report on dragons

The book is now at 55,160 words.

Slowly moving towards the big scene.

More will follow tomorrow. And a few more Wednesday. I am off work for the day - got to wait in for someone. It should give me some time to do a little more. But I do have things I need to do that day too - real life getting in the way of writing. It's terrible.

Tonight I would like to thank the following
Dream Theater
Queen
John Entwistle
Fish

Their music has kept my foot tapping and my fingers tapping quicker still

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)