Sunday wrap up

Today was hard going writing wise. I am going to be glad when this novel is done I think. The next one can't be any harder.

Well here's the progress report.

Day - 2,792 words
#NaNoWriMo  - 35,405 (70.8% of total)
Novel 62,842
I've caught the numbers up a bit today. I'm now only 1,262 words off schedule. I'm hoping I'll get that caught up. If I do this NaNoWriMo thing next year I'm going to pick an easier novel. Continuously having to invent new euphemisms is real brain ache work.

I'm going to go catch up on another TV show to celebrate and get my head ready to return to work tomorrow. Monday morning's haunt us all.

I didn't get a chance to add to the three submissions reported earlier. Maybe tomorrow night I might send another one or two off into the aether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)