Very quick writing post

I don't have much time tonight so I will have to be brief.

First off I received an email from Permuted Press this evening. I'd submitted my horror novel Mr. Stinky to them back in September. Well, unfortunately it was another rejection; friendly email though. So I did the only thing you can do in a situation like that. I sent in another submission for it - this time to Solstice Publishing. Fingers crossed.

Onto writing. Time was short tonight so I have only had chance to write one quick scene on the bawdy scifi novel No Man's Land. Only 552 words but it means I did write something. Will have more time tomorrow and Wednesday evenings.

Anyway - told you it would be a quick post. Have to go - it is a school night after all. Back to work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update