German Music

I'm heading off on a tangent already and I haven't even opened the Word doc for the novel I want to finish. Ah well, I will just have to accept I am the King of Procrastination

The reason for this tangent was a my posting last night about Germany music wise. My musical listening was structured around German starting, middle and end points with

Helloween
Avalon
Kraftwerk

Well as I was paying the inevitable price last night for all the caffeine I'd consumed during yesterday's writing sessions it truck me just how many German bands feature in my collection. So I've popped Rammstein's Mutter album in to kick off the day and I thought I might try to list them (obsessed with lists).

Let's put the four just mentioned down to start and see where it goes from there

Helloween
Avalon
Kraftwerk
Rammstein
Tangerine Dream
Scorpions
Michael Schenker
Accept
Poverty's No Crime
Neu!
Can
Amon Düül
Amon Düül II
Ash Ra Tempel
Faust
Popol Vuh
Nena
Propaganda
Guru Guru
Xmal Deutschland
Die Toten Hosen
Electric Sun

And I'm sure there are more. I'll be kicking myself  in ten minutes when I've posted this and another three pop into my head but you get the idea with the list above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle