Return of the book collector

We had to go out today - winter is finally giving it a go here in the UK and I have lost my gloves so...

Whilst out I took advantage of the opportunity to try hunting down some more of those elusive book things. I found a few - although many were duplicates. For completeness sake here are the details

Michael Marshall - The Lonely Dead HC (dupe - already given to someone)
J. M. Dillard - Star Trek: First Contact Novelisation HC
Francis Spufford - Red Plenty HC (not a sf novel)
Philip K. Dick - Minority Report HC
Michael Moorcock - The Nomad of Time
Philip Jose Farmer - Gods of Riverworld (dupe)
David Eddings - Pawn of Prophecy (dupe)

This last one is very important to me. You see, I thought the Belgariad was one of the best fantasy series I've read. And this is book one. I already have books 2-5 and the complete Malloreon in my dupes pile that I've wanted to give to a friend to read for some time but was missing the first book. Now I have it I will be giving her the full set of ten next week.

All keepers already filtered into the library. Good times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)