Encouraged by earlier email - submissions update

Well seeing as the brain is still a little fuzzy due to this sodding flu thing (I am having to admit I had flu now - someone I know with the same symptoms has been given this diagnosis) I didn't want the evening to be a total loss writing wise. So I got the agents list out and started emailing in some submissions.

As a result there are now the following new submissions out there

The Patternmaker's Daughter (4)
No Man's Land (2)

Well, the more the merrier I guess.

And I've started to flesh out the plot for the gritty YA fantasy set in late 15th Century Venice that's been in the back of my head for the past few weeks. I'm thinking this is the best next project.

Well that's it. I've blogged twice today already so I scarcely have much else to report.

Toodle pip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)